Monday, April 6, 2009

Second Life Scavenger Hunt





1) I dressed Barnabee Humbridge in all white. I did this because it was the easiest for me to figure out and I also decided once I was done that he was from the future and based on all the futuristic movies, they all wear skin tight monochome suits.

2)Pathfinders Office in Linden Village. He was holding a book




3) Everything that I inspected was created by Edmund Faulkes







4) It is hard to see but I am standing at the base of the Effiel Tower






5) The region is rated PG. I was at 71,93,179 and I reached it by flying

6)The Book of Dublin. It was having trouble loading here but it looked like it was called the Blarney Stone

7)I went to Miami University. There was a sky diving machine thing that looked interesting.





8) I was standing on a larger record. The whole area was larger than my character so it made me look small.

9) There was a flying building which doesn't happen in real life. With a school like this, it would be able for thousands of people to participate from everywhere across the world.

10) I joined the Tropican Dance Club because it was the frist option when I typed in dance club for groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment